2023 Erie County Republican Committee
2023 Spring/Summer/Fall Program
The Erie County Republican Committee is looking for eager, motivated, students who want hands-on experience on how to run real campaigns. In 2023 Erie County will be electing a County Executive, County Legislators, Comptroller, and all local town positions. Interns will play a valuable role, interfacing with elected officials, candidates, and Republican Party leadership. From fundraising to voter engagement, interns at the Erie County Republican Committee are charged with projects that have real-world consequences in government.
Internship Job Description
Task include but are not limited to:
- Event Planning and management including town halls, fundraising events, and other functions.
- Office management including document organization, drafting correspondence, and record keeping.
- Posting to social media, drafting press releases, mass emails, etc.
- Coordinating volunteer teams for voter engagement.
- Interface with Erie County leadership as well as individual town officials.
Successful past participants in the ECGOP internship program have gone on to work as key staffers in Albany, NY, Washington DC, and have even worked for Presidential campaigns. As well as becoming political campaign managers at the state and federal level.
Resumes are accepted on a rolling basis, however, key positions are meant to be filled heading into the Spring season. All questions and Resumes can be referred to the office phone 716-856-8700 or Ecrc@ecgop.com